How to Give Two Gifts at Once!
It’s a bird? It’s a plane? No, it’s Super-Manly Caves! Yes! We are upping our holiday game and taking things to a whole new level!
With Christmas just a few days away, are you still thinking of what gifts to give your loved ones? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In fact, at just the right time because we are giving you the chance to take things up a notch as well and give two gifts at once! No, not your usual shirt-and-wallet combo or shoes-and-bag pair, but those life-changing, heart-warming, soul-satisfying ones.
We are giving you the chance to change lives! This December, we pledge 15% of the profits from our awesome Holiday Collection to the Movember Foundation – a multinational foundation focusing solely on men's health issues and tackling them year 'round. Shop our Holiday Collection and you also help men live happier, longer, and healthier lives. Together let’s change the face of men's health, one brother, father, and husband at a time.
Tell us more about this Holiday Collection
It’s that time of the year where people are getting pumped up with house decorating, party planning, gift shopping and wrapping, menu listing—basically all that crazy running around that comes with the holidays. And here at Manly Caves, we just thought of making things a little bit easier for you.
This season we have picked out our best personalized gifts and other ass-kicking items for you to give—but if you also like one for yourselves, we don't blame you. From walls to home bars, we got just the right stuff for you.
- Rustic Clock – What better way to watch a countdown to Christmas or the new year than with a hand-crafted, metallic retro clock? Besides, don't you miss the nostalgic feels when you hear the tick-tock of an analog clock? Beats digital clocks every. single. time.
If you are to give a gift to someone who values time for every reason that he or she has, this is your best bet.
- MJ Canvas – Who deserves to be hanged on your Man Cave walls other than Micheal Jordan? This guy is a legend who needs no introduction.
If you are to give a gift to someone—even if that someone is you—who breathes basketball, this is your best bet.
- Rustic Map Painting – How do you want to remember the places you’ve been, or better yet, how you dream of the places you want to see? Hang them on your walls! This sweet map will make you feel like you own a piece of this world, right there in your Man Cave.
If you are to give a gift to someone who dares to make the world his or her playground, have them start with this.
- Batman and Star Wars Pillow Covers – Who doesn't love superheroes? The villains. These are the two most important characters in a story, and each has his backstory. If you are given a chance to choose your alter-go, who will it be—Bruce Wayne or Anakin Skywalker?
If you are to give a gift to someone who digs Batman or Darth Vader and is a sleepyhead, these are your best bets.
- Darth Vader Bottle Opener – When you have picked Anakin Skywalker above, you already have decided to get this bottle opener as well. You just have to have this.
If you are to give a gift to someone who has always believed in playing with the dark side, this is your best bet.
- Skull Shot Glasses – How do you take shot glasses to the next level? Mold them into skulls! Whether your poison of choice is tequila shots, vodka shots, or rum shots, these mini skull shot glasses will have you ready for an unforgettable night.
If you are to give a gift to someone who loves to share the round with their buddies, this set of four skull shot glasses is your best bet.
- Personalized Beer Glasses – What better way to deal with life than with a personalized glass of cold beer? Okay, life is not all beer and games but a drink or two now and then won't hurt, would it? Especially if it's your own home-brewed deliciousness!
If you are to give a gift to someone who shares the same passion and admiration for good ale or craft beer, these are your best bets.
- Beards and Brews Growler – How did you prepare for the Movember? However long you grow your beard (and moustache), and whatever style you've chosen, it is only right to have your November facial scruff etched on a growler.
If you are to give a gift to someone who grows his beard in style and at the same time has the heart to help out our Mo Bros, this is your best bet.
- Big Foot Whiskey Set – Where else will you place your own craft whiskey? No, not just any old glass—this is your homemade whiskey we are talking about! You need to show it off properly and lucky for you, Big Foot here has you covered!
If you are to give a gift to someone who has superb whiskey crafting skills, or is trying to develop it, this is your best bet.
- Bar Tool Set – What's your cocktail of choice? Whatever cocktail recipe you choose—cosmopolitan, Manhattan, Mai Tai, Old-fashioned—Manly Caves offers you this Greenhill Premium 12-Piece Bar Tool Set.
If you are to give a gift to someone who loves to mix his or her own cocktail recipes in style, then this all-in-one, 12-piece bar set is your best bet.
- Manly Caves Gift Cards – What’s better than one gift? Two, of course! But why stop there? If you haven't figured it out, we here at Manly Caves love to make everything available to you!
If you are to give a gift to someone who likes a little bit of everything, or just someone who is the worst to shop for, this is your final straw.
They say life is short, and if you are the kind of man or woman who is strong enough to accept that fact, then let’s not waste our time further. Let’s start by making the most out of this holiday season—give two gifts at once.
Help us help a brother out. Pick a gift from our Holiday Collection and leave a “Hell Yeah!” in the comments section below.
**Due to increased holiday demand, shipping times cannot be guaranteed. Delivery before Christmas cannot be guaranteed – except for the gift card, Instant ‘Shipping’ means you’ll definitely have your gift on time! Now that’s winning!