The copper finish on this rustic chandelier gives it just the right amount of class and manliness
The unlikely tandem of a Handyman and a Master of Fine Art have come together to bring you this awesome rustic chandelier. Our friends at Farmstead Ironworks take immense pride in their work and enjoy creating custom, rustic light fixtures. We say that they would be a perfect addition to any Man Cave with just the right amount of old school manliness mixed with a classy finish
- Copper Enamel Finish - these rustic chandeliers are painted and sealed to achieve the highest quality finish
- Iron pipe construction means this is one very sturdy rustic chandelier
- All the hardware you need is included for a painless set up
- Drop Length is the length from the ceiling to the horizontal bar - the entire rustic chandelier extends approximately 12" past the bar
- Nearly everything on this rustic chandelier is customizeable. If you're not happy with the options given, drop us a line and we can work out something that you'll love
- Height: Drop Height + 12"
- 2 Bulb - 16"
- 3 Bulb - 25"
- 4 Bulb - 34"
- 5 Bulb - 35"
- Top quality UL electrical components
- The rustic lighting fixture is shipped with specific installation instructions
- Designed to mount to a 4" American ceiling box and are wired to US specifications
- Screw holes are 3 1/2" apart on the flange
- If you need to cover blemishes beyond this point, you can add a ceiling medallion to your order.
- Use 60W (max) bulbs, screw type (Bulbs not included)
- Item Location: Ohio, US
- Prep Time: 1-3 Days
- Shipping (US): 7-10 Days
- Shipping(Can): 2-3 weeks
International Buyers are responsible for any additional duties/customs fees/taxes outside of calculated shipping cost upon arrival.
In addition to helping you create your kick-ass Man Cave, we are also proud to donate 10% of our profits to various charities - each hand selected by the amazing craftsman we have partnered with! Learn more about why we do what we do here.