A rustic chandelier with an old school finish for some new school class
Our friends at Farmstead Ironworks take the inspiration for their products through the lens of a modern Midwestern farmer. The mixture of industrial and rural living has taken shape in the for of some sweet rustic lighting fixtures. A classy weathered copper finish sits overtop of a solid iron body to create this one of a kind rustic chandelier that would look right at home in your Man Cave.
- Copper Patina Enamel Finish - these rustic chandeliers are painted and sealed to achieve the highest quality finish
- Iron pipe construction means this is one very sturdy rustic chandelier
- All the hardware you need is included for a painless set up
- Drop Length is the length from the ceiling to the horizontal bar - the entire rustic chandelier extends approximately 12" past the bar
- Nearly everything on this rustic chandelier is customizeable. If you're not happy with the options given, drop us a line and we can work out something that you'll love
- Height: Drop Height + 12"
- 2 Bulb - 16"
- 3 Bulb - 25"
- 4 Bulb - 34"
- 5 Bulb - 35"
- Top quality UL electrical components
- This rustic lighting fixture is shipped with specific installation instructions
- Designed to mount to a 4" American ceiling box and are wired to US specifications
- Screw holes are 3 1/2" apart on the flange
- If you need to cover blemishes beyond this point, you can add a ceiling medallion to your order.
- Use 60W (max) bulbs, screw type (Bulbs not included)
- Item Location: Ohio, US
- Prep Time: 3-5 Days
- Shipping (US): 1-2 Weeks
- Shipping(Can): 2-3 weeks
International Buyers: Buyer responsible for any additional duties/customs fees/taxes outside of calculated shipping cost upon arrival.
In addition to helping you create your kick-ass Man Cave, we are also proud to donate 10% of our profits to various charities - each hand selected by the amazing craftsman we have partnered with! Learn more about why we do what we do here.