With the personal touch of this wooden keg, you'll be able to show off your whiskey with style
The team behind Engravings Etc put all they had into starting this company, and man does it ever show. Every product they produce is of the highest quality, these guys don't cut corners. This one-of-a-kind wooden keg is no exception. The natural wood finish can easily make this whiskey keg the focal point of your Man Cave bar.
- Holds 1.5L of your favorite drink, whiskey or otherwise
- 100% real wood construction gives it that distillery look
- Solid brass spigot ensure smooth pour
- Barrel is lined with plastic on the interior, making sure the taste comes out as the brewmaster intended
- Either stick with a plain barrel or personalize it with your initials
- 4 monogram styles to choose from
- High quality engraving for these wooden kegs are then painted with black fill to make sure the engraving stands out
- Include Monogram style of choice and relevant info (Name, Initial(s)) in the "Notes to Seller" at checkout
- If you'd rather a custom piece of artwork on your whiskey barrel instead of a monogram, we can do that for an additional charge - just drop us a line.
- Barrel size: 8" x 6" x 5.5" Barrel Size
- Total size: 10.5" x 6" x 8.5"
- Lined with a bag in the interior of the barrel
Whiskey, Wine, Beer or whatever suits your fancy can be used. Just make sure to pour it into where the metal spigot goes, NOT through the top hole. First, unscrew the metal spigot and pour water in the hole to wash it out. Than you can fill 1.5 liters of liquid through the spigot hole. After the whiskey barrel - or wine barrel - is full, screw the metal spigot on tight and get ready to enjoy some drinks with your friends.
Be sure to rinse out the wooden keg with warm water after each use as well. If leaving empty for longer periods of time, store without the spigot screwed on to allow any moisture to evaporate.
- Item Location: California, US
- Prep Time: 2-4 Days
- Shipping (US): 7-10 Days
- Shipping(Can): 2-3 weeks
In addition to helping you create your kick-ass Man Cave, we are also proud to donate 10% of our profits to various charities - each hand selected by the amazing craftsman we have partnered with! Learn more about why we do what we do here.