A steampunk keyboard unlike any you've seen before
Custom Retro Design was looking to create something special. From the depth of their workshop - a workshop located aboard a ship we may add - came one of the best looking steampunk accessories we have ever seen. Driven to give you a completely unique experience, Custom Retro Design is giving you the chance to be in control of the design process and create the steampunk keyboard you have been dreaming about. Guaranteed to supply a one-of-a-kind look to your Man Cave.
- This bespoke keyboard is completely unique and made by hand
- Fully customizable - we want to make this keyboard perfect for you
- Pictured is 100 year old wood end supports, bronzed keypads, brass tubes and a vintage leather effect inlay - built on an IBM chassis with Classic Typewriter font
- USB keyboard - this is 'Plug & Go'!
- This is a listing for a custom built keyboard. Shown is a base model to reference but various customizations are available. Final price will be given when you choose your customizations, which can include:
- Choice of font type and on a black or white background
- Wooden or copper end supports
- Wooden, Copper or Brass connecting tubes
- Key inlay(Black or Brown leather) and decoration
- Key layout (QWERTY or other)
- Choice of keyboard chassis (High end gaming, Dell, IBM etc.)
- Anything else that would make this keyboard perfect for you? Let us know and we'll try our best to accomodate you.
- Be sure to check out Custom Retro Design's other keyboards to get an idea of what look appeals to you, and so you can get an idea of the various customizations available
- Size: 52"W x 23"D x 7"H
- Keyboard care guide included
- Copper plate with ID Number and signature attached to every keyboard
- 3 Month servicing guarantee
- Item Location: Montpellier, France
- Prep Time: 2 Weeks
- Shipping (US): 1-2 Weeks
- Shipping(Can): 2-3 Weeks
In addition to helping you create your kick-ass Man Cave, we are also proud to donate 10% of our profits to various charities - each hand selected by the amazing craftsman we have partnered with! Learn more about why we do what we do here.