A beautifully crafted bottle opener even your local craft brewery would be jealous of
Formed from a collective of artisans in Arizona, the folks from Nanogram are architects by day, and makers by night. They obsess over perfecting their craft of wood manipulation. So now that they've successfully manipulated the wood into a fine beer bottle opener, you can take up the craft of manipulating the tops off of the bottles - all in a days work!
- Two choices of sizes
- 100% real wooden skin gives it a smooth feel
- Solid stainless steel construction will last long enough to open more bottles than you can drink
- Either stick with the logo pictured or personalize it with a monogram of your initials
- 12 monogram styles to choose from
- Include Monogram style of choice and initials in the "Notes to Seller" at checkout
- If you'd rather a custom piece of artwork instead of a monogram, we can do that for a small additional charge - just drop us a line.
- Tall 7" x 2.25"
- Short 4" x 2.25"
- Item Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Prep Time: 3-5 Days
- Shipping (US): 7-10 Days
- Shipping(Can): 2-3 weeks
In addition to helping you create your kick-ass Man Cave, we are also proud to donate 10% of our profits to various charities - each hand selected by the amazing craftsman we have partnered with! Learn more about why we do what we do here.